Inspire the best in your child
Learn more about Oklahoma Virtual Prep Academy
Attend one of our events or webinars
Featuring the time-tested Calvert curriculum
Find out more about enrollment
Free preK–8 Virtual Public School
Oklahoma Virtual Preparatory Academy will give your child a well-rounded education outside of the traditional classroom. Backed by some of area’s best teachers and using the world-renowned Calvert curriculum, OKVPA provides the advantages of a virtual public school at home, tuition-free to Oklahoma students.
Oklahoma Virtual Preparatory Academy provides:
- A flexible program tailored to your child
- Accredited, rigorous, well-rounded curriculum that provides a classic education
- Flexible schedule that works with your family
- Outstanding support from teachers
- Step-by-step lesson plans that are easy to follow
How it Works
- Students complete assignments supported by a Learning Coach, who is usually a parent or guardian.
- Students learn using a blend of printed, hands-on and online resources.
- Students and families can meet and collaborate with other OKVPA students throughout the year.
[hana-code-insert name='remarketing-code' /]